I’m currently eating this right now and I must say it is so delicious, I had to post the recipe! All the flavors work perfectly together to make this amazing refreshing bowl of goodness. And it takes minutes to make; who can argue with that?!
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 ripe avocado, diced
- Few sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup radicchio, thinly sliced (could also use red cabbage)
- Handful sunflower seeds, I used raw
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon drizzle of honey
- Juice from 1/3 lime
- Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin, or to taste
- Few drops of hot sauce, to taste. (or you can use 1/4 fresh jalapeno finely diced)
Method of Prep
- Gather and prep all the ingredients.
- Mix in a medium sized bowl.
- Adjust flavors to your liking if you need to.
Its that easy and delicious! Did I mention super duper healthy? Can also be made vegan by omitting the honey and using an alternative sweetener. Would make a good fresh salsa to eat with corn chips or enjoy on top of tacos. But I’m just eating it with a spoon. Enjoy, and be well!