Reclaim – Relax – Eat
You’ll get all this:
- Initial consultation – going through a “Food & Diet Questionnaire” together to pinpoint your wellness goals & food preferences
- A completely customized menu for you and your family to approve before each cook day
- Estimated nutrient-analysis (calories, macronutrients, vitamins, minerals) of all meals through menu planning program
- Grocery shopping customized to your preferences (local, organic, gluten-free, etc.)
- Hand-picked ingredients on cook day to ensure only the highest quality ingredients go into your meals
- Option to source ingredients from local purveyors*
- Preparation of all nourishing meals completed right in your own kitchen – free smells
- Packaging and labeling of all fresh & frozen meals with convenient heating & serving instruction
- **New!** In an effort to do our part in supporting mother earth – Environmentally Friendly Pyrex meal packaging provided by your chef when you sign up! $6 per piece – 20 pyrex set for $120 and you own the set! All containers must be cleaned and ready to use on your recurring cook day
- A spotless kitchen, maybe even cleaner than you left it
- More time to focus on doing things you love; an investment in the health of you and your family
Rates (cost of groceries additional):
Great for singles & couples!
*New* Infuse each of your meals with 25 mg of Charlottes Web CBD Oil for $50
- 2 dishes, 2 servings each = 4 total meals – $200
- 3 dishes, 2 servings each = 6 total meals – $250
- 4 dishes, 2 servings each = 8 total meals – $300
- 5 dishes, 2 servings each = 10 total meals – $325
Great for families or bi-weekly singles/couples
*New* Infuse each of your meals with 25 mg of Charlottes Web CBD Oil for $75
- 3 dishes, 4 servings each = 12 total meals – $300
- 4 dishes, 4 servings each = 16 total meals – $325
- 3 dishes, 6 servings each = 18 total meals – $325
- 5 dishes, 4 servings each = 20 total meals – $350
- 4 dishes, 6 servings each = 24 total meals – $350
- 5 dishes, 6 servings each = 30 total meals – $400
**Share dinner with neighbors and make meal services more affordable! Meals must be prepared in one kitchen with a shared menu.**
Cost of groceries varies on the size of service and shopping preferences. Typical grocery costs range from $75-$200. Higher end for organic. All service rates subject to change – specific nutritional needs, dietary restrictions, allergies, etc. can alter service rates.
*Up-charge of $50 per service when sourcing from local purveyors.
*$20 mileage fee per service if outside the 30-mile radius.