How Our Meal Prep Service Works
- Fill out a Food & Diet Questionnaire to get started.
- We’ll contact you about onboarding and setting up your personal chef service.
- You’ll get a completely customized menu for you and your family to approve before each cook day. Recipe requests & cravings gladly accepted!
- We’ll hand-pick ingredients on your cook day to ensure only the highest quality ingredients go into your meals. Sourcing customized to your preferences (organic, *local, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.)
- We’ll arrive and use your home kitchen and meal prep all of your nourishing meals – free smells!
- We’ll leave your kitchen sparkling clean.
- We’ll package and label all meals with convenient heating & serving instructions. Meals are simply reheated in your oven – option to freeze meals. No mess, no clean-up, just heat and eat!
- Environmentally-friendly Pyrex option – client keeps.
Who Uses Our Personal Chef Service?
- Busy working professionals
- Active families on the go
- Seniors and their children who look after them
- New moms & dads
- Those undergoing surgery/medical recovery
- Those with special dietary needs (disease, allergies, food sensitivities, etc)
- Anyone who doesn’t like to cook
- Anyone who wants to eat healthier (enjoy cooking and want to sharpen your kitchen skills? We offer cooking classes!)
- Those who want to give a friend or loved one a special & delicious gift (gift cards available)
Rates (cost of groceries additional):
Great for weekly services, singles & couples!
- 5 dishes, 2 servings each = 10 total meals – $400 + cost of groceries
- 4 dishes, 2 servings each = 8 total meals – $350 + cost of groceries
- 3 dishes, 6 servings each = 18 total meals – $400 + cost of groceries
- 3 dishes, 4 servings each = 12 total meals – $350 + cost of groceries
- 3 dishes, 2 servings each = 6 total meals – $300 + cost of groceries
Great for families or bi-weekly singles/couples!
- 5 dishes, 6 servings each = 30 total meals – $500 + cost of groceries
- 4 dishes, 6 servings each = 24 total meals – $475 + cost of groceries
- 5 dishes, 4 servings each = 20 total meals – $450 + cost of groceries
- 4 dishes, 4 servings each = 16 total meals – $400 + cost of groceries
Cost of groceries varies on the size of the service and shopping preferences. Typical grocery costs range from $75-$300. Higher-end for organic/local. All service rates subject to change – specific nutritional needs, dietary restrictions, allergies, etc. can alter service rates.
*Up-charge of $50 per service when sourcing from local purveyors
*$50 mileage fee per service if outside the 25-mile radius
What Our Clients Are Saying
Christine B. – Teacher
I highly recommend The Holistic Trick for personal chef services. Haley personalizes her meals and is very responsive to any changes we want to make. She is very organized sending the menu and shopping list in advance so we can make changes if needed. The food is delicious and healthy. We have also used The Holistic Trick dinner parties and the food is always amazing – better than you could get going out to dinner and so nice to be able to entertain at home. With our busy schedules having home-cooked food, beautifully presented in our home is money worth spending. We have Haley prepare three dinners/week for us. She offers several different meal plan packages for a variety of schedules and budgets. Try out her service, you will be glad that you did.
Liz Peckham – Owner Wishingstone Farm
After surgery, I received a gift of assorted prepared meals ready to heat and serve. Haley took the time to ask what we liked to eat, if we had any dietary restrictions, and thoughtfully delivered an assortment of delicious treats. This would be my go-to if I didn’t love to cook!
Scott – Chief Compliance Officer
“Chef Haley is a life changer! How you may ask, well let me tell you. Despite no family history and not being overweight I was diagnosed in late 2018 with adult-onset Type 2 diabetes. It was time to make lifestyle changes and that started with eating healthier. My wife and I met with Haley who got to know our likes and dislikes with respect to foods, spices, etc. She then used this information and her nutritional background to design meals specifically for me including calorie count and the nutritional value of each ingredient. I have found each meal to be well prepared, very tasty and, despite being portion-controlled, filling. After eating “healthy with Haley” for less than 4 months, I have lost weight, feel healthier, and most importantly, after a follow-up doctor visit, no longer a diabetic. A result directly attributable to Haley. I highly recommend her.”
Meal Service Client
“Having Haley cook for us has made a huge positive impact in our busy lives. Having a quick healthy meal available has been so amazing for us!”
Meal Service Client
“Haley is fantastic. We have gotten everything we had hoped to get and more from her services.”
Mary Tobaygo – LPN
“Haley shines in the kitchen, she’s very organized and comes prepared. The meals are delicious and well thought out staying within my dietary guidelines. Works clean and efficiently Haley has a very helpful and friendly attitude and I can’t wait to see what else she has in store. All of the meals were put together organized, easy to reheat, and was everything labeled appropriately. Thank you!”